Advantages of renting a Ford Transit commercial van instead of purchasing a new one
Leasing a van has an advantage over buying as there are a lot of benefits for a company that uses a small or even a large fleet.
So if you are interested in leasing Ford Transit company vehicles then read through the guide below from Yellow Hire, before you come to a conclusion.
1) Firstly, leasing can be easier on your wallet. A leasing company can save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you lease then your company can also save a considerable sum on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies conduct their own checks on the van. This could save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the extent of your fleet.
2) When you lease there are is a lot of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a fantastic assortment of Ford Transit vans with add-ons such as decent storage space and side doors and any other features that your company needs. As this includes a lot of the more popular commercial vans then you will certainly find the right Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could drive a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility allows you to drive in a luxury vehicle, which otherwise, you might not be able to contemplate driving. When you hire a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; so you end up saving a considerable amount of money. This also allows you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a sophisticated and expensive vehicle instead of a van that looks cheap and second hand.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have varied range of payment plans that can adapt to your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This means that you can take out a Ford Transit van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide your own payment plan. Adding to this, monthly payments can be made ever lower through a deferred purchase form of van leasing called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low and in return the business agrees to make a final ‘balloon’ payment at the conclusion of your lease period. This can save your company a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can usually switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps deciding to rent a van one year and then taking out a new Van Hire Bristol deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the year after. This is ideal if the needs of your company are likely to alter in the next year, perhaps if your company is considering expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a brilliant service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that can adapt to your specific needs, ensuring that you receive the best possible service and making sure that any issues are rectified immediately. All of this means that if any problems should arise, you’ll be in safe hands.
Now that you’ve learnt some of the benefits of renting a commercial Ford Transit van, all that’s left to do is look around and see if you can find the right van and hiring company for your particular needs.
Van Hire Bristol – I enjoy solving problems and I try to work from a logical and professional standpoint. I have a great deal of online experience and have been a part of both large and small scale jobs either alone or within a team of fellow professionals. I’m also a very creative person and thrive in a high pressure situation.