Agents Of The Commercial Domination Of Territory – Liability Rules
When it comes to commercial real estate, “responsibility” is a big word in more ways than one. It requires a full understanding and full respect if you want to succeed. Here is why.
Without accountability you can not succeed in the industry, life, and listing fees become a factor of luck.
Responsibility is something that is so special to the tasks and activities unique to the seller. You can and should build your agenda and tasks around the word “responsible.” Unfortunately most vendors in the industry does not. That is an excellent opportunity for those who take it.
There is a relationship here are some scary numbers always:
* 95% of sellers are an exercise in action at random and usually very far from being in constant control. Commissions and the ads are a “fairground rollercoaster. 4 or 5 times a year in its fight with the entrance and offers, at the end of the year that want to leave the ‘roller coaster’ of a holiday that is difficult to pay, but still really need.
* 5% of salespeople do not know what they are doing to build your business and take the right action every day to get there. Commissions and listed here are like a highway lane 5 and the car is a Ferrari taking them. Holidays taken in this case is a real reward for the hard-earned effort and enjoyed every year on a stress-free.
So who will get the most out of your career? The 5% will rise to the top of the industry faster than anyone and dominate the market. The good news is that most of the competition will not reach that level, but will remain at 95%.
If you want to be in the 5% is better than getting yourself under control, but must be accountable to yourself. The excuses are of no value; action.
The right way accountability is simply this:
* Constantly find more potential customers in your territory so you can throw at a meeting.
* Get in front of the owners so they know who you are and how relevant it is for them in the future.
* Stand in front of business owners that you know as the person to resolve the pain of property as long as the time comes.
* Stay in touch with the right people with a database that you know is correct and current.
* Have a list of lists great presentation that makes agents better than the competition.
* Be a great salesman of yourself, your office, your listings, and knowledge.
* Market targeted ads (and not just leave the books in the hope of research)
* Exclusive list so you have control of their stock for 90 or 120 days and then really work the action to a successful outcome.
* Improve the tone for what is not desperate and demanding, but with the confidence and connection.
* Negotiate well, so that the logic and flow of the confidence of market knowledge
* Build knowledge of the local market steady so you can make more presentations
* Follow through all the offers, announcements, meetings, opportunities, inspections, documentation, and customers
What are your weaknesses? Identify and work on them. Accountability.
You can do this. You have the key to the door of success. When you are under the control can be on top of his game. In any market, these factors are obtained through the upper levels of a winner. What, you’re doing?